We are Hiring Full-time Experienced Android Developers!
We’re looking for people who are passionate about the craft of software engineering – just like us. People who believe that code is beautiful, but can still appreciate the realities of business and can deliver on a tight schedule in a dynamic environment. People who love learning, understand the value of teamwork and cherish the feedback of other talented developers. At a high level, this role will allow you to define development processes, lead best practices and understand & solve shared problems across backend teams.
- Creating Flexible ( Supporting all Android Devices ) Layouts.
- Performing compute extensive operations on background threads.
- Strong knowledge of Memory management in Android
- Efficient Management of activities and fragments.
- Strong expertise in Android Design Patterns.
- Strong expertise in Android Architecture such as MVVM, MVP, etc.
- Scalable and maintainable coding with experience in java/kotlin best practices.
- Experience in linking Firebase services like Storage/Database/Remote-Config to Android.
- Experience with Retrofit/HTTP/Glide Client.
- Knowledge of Bitmaps and performing image processing functions over Bitmaps
- Practical knowledge in Image Processing in Mobile.
- Command over OpenGL and experience in fragment and vertex shaders.