Mentor other designers on the team, creating a strong sense of purpose and community and promoting a culture of design excellence
- Manipulate photos to achieve the highest quality using the appropriate tools and techniques
- Solid experience with digital technology and photo editing software packages.
- Thorough knowledge of computer imaging, photo editing techniques and color composition.
- Be a skilled communicator, articulate ideas both within the team and with management.
- Manage entire projects from concept to delivery. Drive design research, mood boards, brainstorming, and design reference sessions with the team.
- Stay on top of the competitive design landscape to better understand brand objectives, target markets, and industry trends, and share these insights with the team.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Arts, Design, or a related field of study
- Minimum 1+ years’ of experience in design (senior role creating a diverse range of designs)
- Proficient in visual design, photo editing and wire framing tools
- A good portfolio demonstrating your passion for designing clean and eye catching designs